Our conception of socialism is a profoundly democratic one. It is rooted in the belief that human
beings should be free to develop to their fullest potential, that public policies should be determined not
by wealth but by popular participation, and that individual liberties should be carefully safeguarded. It is
committed to a freedom of speech that does not recoil from dissent, to a freedom to organize
independent unions, groups, parties, and other formations — recognizing these as essential bulwarks
against the dangers of an intrusive state.
- Read and download our bylaws.
- Report Harassment or Grievances.
- Visit our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Visit the Democratic Socialists of America website.
- External Coordinator – Filipe
- Internal Coordinator – Katie
- Communications Coordinator – Morgan M
- Treasurer – Bryce & Brian M
- Harassment & Grievance – Email